What Is Eco-Minimalism..
Five years into marriage with three toddlers, life was chaotic. I craved simplicity but had no idea how to create it.
Then I learned about minimalism, which is all about living intentionally.
- Think about the life you want to live.
- Let go of anything that holds you back from this life.
- Keep the stuff you love and that help you live that life.
- Only bring things into your life that help you accomplish your goals.
- Because minimalism is all about living intention, it can look different to each person.
Embracing minimalism simplified our life, improved our finances, and gave us freedom to pursue a flexible lifestyle. It also opened my eyes to how much waste we created.
I didn't feel good about this and decided to look for a better way. I discovered zero waste living, started making small changes, and found that living a more Eco-Friendly life doesn't have to be difficult.
So what is Eco-Minimalism? It's living intentionally in a way that matches your dream lifestyle and is good for the planet.
Want to get Eco-Friendly living tips sent to your inbox??
Sign up here!